We’ve been in birthday mode here all day. My younger child has turned eight – 8! – and we’ve been busy baking and crafting and such. It’s so hard to believe that it’s been that long since I’ve written her name on her birth certificate!
Since it’s late, I’ll keep it brief. Here are a few of my favorite reads from the last week:
- I’m dying to know the controversial name discussed in this Swistle post.
- This study confirms that baby names are steadily becoming more and more unusual. Not news, but always interesting to see it discussed.
- Speaking of discussion, Riggins Blaine has totally gone viral.
- Name musings from Elea – love!
- Now you can generate your own smoosh name. Yes, please! Floralily, Isabet, and Rosegret are among the names it generated for me.
- A gorgeous list of French names for girls, all of them quite rare.
- Oh, how I love a double middle.
- Thoughts on legal name changes in Canada, found via Name News at Scoop.it.
That’s all for this week. As always, thank you for reading – and have a great week!
Leave a Reply