We’re just a little over a month away from the debut of the Gilmore Girls series on Netflix! I watched the whole series, beginning to end, this summer, and I absolutely loved every second of it.
One of my favorite parts of the show? It had to be the names. I’m wondering if there will be new characters in the sequel.
Here’s a quick rundown of some of the more interesting baby name news and chatter from the week that was.
- Can Pippa be a nickname for Philomena? I can’t see why not …
- An interesting look at action-inspired baby names.
- Welcome, Verity Laine!
- How much do you love your team? These Chicago Cubs fans named their kiddos after the home team.
- Oh, I love the name Bay, for a girl or a boy.
- Kate digs a little deeper on the question of name theft.
- The complexities of double surnames.
- This was a fun list – the most popular names in DC over the years.
That’s all for this week! As always, thank you for reading – and have a great week.